FIRE DOOR – UNI standard
The NINZ certificates confirm to the new UNI 9723 standard metal fire door fully galvanized and painted in RAL colors 4-sided frame makes it reversible for right or left hand opening certified and approved in the following categories reversible SX or DX fix with anchors or expansion screws adjustable hinges with or with or without bottom frame .
- Galvanized steel-sheet door leaf with insulating – material core without bottom frame
- Total thickness 60 mm.
- Corner frame made of galvanized steel – sheet profile wit brackets to be set into wall joints for on-site assembly and screw on bottom spacer.
- Lock complete with cylinder core and keyhole for patent keys.
- Safety bolt in hinge-side leaf edge.
- Black safety handle with steel core supplied with plates cylinder core and keyholes for patent keys.
- 2 hinges one hinge with self – closing spring one ball – bearing hinge with screws for the vertical adjustment.
- Strengthening plates inside door leaf for fastening door closer and emergency handle if required.
- Thermo expanding gasket inserted in appropriate cavity in frame.
- Identification plate on door edge.
- Painted with epoxy-polyester oven-baked powder paint with anti-scratch goffered finish – light pastel turquoise for door leaf and a darker shade for the frame.
- Sound insulation with automatic sill seal : REI 60 = 29.5 DB